Owner: swaby
Forum Owner: Jimmy
Eternity-Scape
Welcome to Eternity-Scape.
Pleas register and come join us.

Owner: swaby
Forum Owner: Jimmy
Eternity-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Scape. Where ur Adventure begins.

HomeWebclientLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rob's mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerofallnut0

rob's mod app Empty
PostSubject: rob's mod app   rob's mod app EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:24 pm

1. Your name on server - Rob

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? (State Which) - Because i want to help new players have a fun time when they start playing

3. What have you done on Eternity-Scape to make it better? - I have donated to swaby

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - i can tell people to enforce rules or jail them if they dont listen

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - No but i would like to become one

6. Have you ever broken a rule? No i have not broken any of the rules that i have been told so far by swaby

7. How many hours are you on a day? - I am on alot on weekends and a good amount during the week

8. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes.

9. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences ) I can help players if they might need help, and i would be able to tell players if they are not following the rules to either follow them or face the consequences and if noone would listen i would make a example of the person who started it by jailing him (not jailing for no reason just the person who started it to make a example)

10. Do you own a server or owned one? - No

11. How old are you? 15.

12. Anything else?
i like and enjoy to help players
Back to top Go down

rob's mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity-Scape :: Apllications :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: