Owner: swaby
Forum Owner: Jimmy
Eternity-Scape
Welcome to Eternity-Scape.
Pleas register and come join us.

Owner: swaby
Forum Owner: Jimmy
Eternity-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Scape. Where ur Adventure begins.

HomeWebclientLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

luvs mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lvl 3 luv

luvs mod app Empty
PostSubject: luvs mod app   luvs mod app EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:56 am

1. Your name on server - lvl 3 luv

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? (State Which) - Because i want to have a Responsibility on the server,like keeping players safe and making sure no one is rule breaking.

3. What have you done on Eternity-Scape to make it better? - mmh told baby some suggestion'

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I can ban/mute to people who breaking rules and spamming for other servers
5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - yes i was much mod and couple of time admin

6. Have you ever broken a rule? i dont know, but if call swaby baby than not Very Happy

7. How many hours are you on a day? - If it is weekends, i am pretty much on all day, if it is Weekdays i am on from 4PM until about 10-11PM because i have School

8. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes.

9. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences ) What i could do as Mod is make the server better and keep all the players from rule breaking,scamming etc. I would like the chance to do this to keep the server as a nice server that people would actually like to play on instead of people getting bullied etc.and get people to donate for the server.

10. Do you own a server or owned one? - Nope.

11. How old are you? 16

12. Anything else?
swaby you my baby Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down

luvs mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity-Scape :: Apllications :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: