Owner: swaby
Forum Owner: Jimmy
Eternity-Scape
Welcome to Eternity-Scape.
Pleas register and come join us.

Owner: swaby
Forum Owner: Jimmy
Eternity-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Scape. Where ur Adventure begins.

HomeWebclientLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jimmy' admin application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimmy
Admin

jimmy' admin application Empty
PostSubject: jimmy' admin application   jimmy' admin application EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:01 pm

1. Your name on server - Jimmy

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? (ADMIN) - Because im mature and friendly. i know how to hndle players and mods. i have a great responsiblity.

3. What have you done on Eternity-Scape to make it better? - I Made A forum to bring make a better community.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - Control (on a good way) members of infinity-scape. i can help or punish people if they really diserve)

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes i have been Admin on few servers and co owner on 1.

6. Have you ever broken a rule? Yes,But that whas 3 years ago.

7. How many hours are you on a day? - i can spend 4 hours in the week. 8 hours on saturday and sunday. itmay be possible i cant be online cuz i have to work over.

8. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes because its acctually my server Very Happy

9. What you can do as a mod/admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences ) I will help , guide , suggest players. tell them wat or not to do on the server. beeing friendly to users. solving as many possible problems and issues between players or moderators. give a feedback to the owner of what happend on the server.

10. Do you own a server or owned one? - I have Owned a server 2 years ago.

11. How old are you? 20 (actually 19 but my birthday is 8 February so doesnt matter)

12. Anything else?
I hope u will pick me as a possible admin. u wont regret.
Back to top Go down
https://eternityooo.board-directory.net

jimmy' admin application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity-Scape :: Apllications :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: